Single Pane of Glass
IDHub provides a simple single user interface for organisations using multiple IDM Engines. This can happen while migrations or updation of version of any identity management engine. This feature’s ease of use have helped several clients to avoid multi-year expensive projects and save time, money and user resources effectively.
Multiple Identity Systems in one
IDHub provides organisations with a unique feature to use IDHub while using multiple Identity systems.
Features that can be availed are:
- Access Requests across Multiple IDMs
- Connected System synchronisations for each IDMs
- Application Onboarding for newer IDM system post IDM upgrades
Thus organisations use IDHub seamlessly across migration and upgradation periods
Extend the Life of Legacy Systems
For Organisations with an existing IDM that is in place, albiet a legacy system, IDHub provides a platform to use the existing system with a newer and user friendly interfaces to perform all existing IDM functions.
What you get?
- Better visualisations
- Ease of use
- No changes in existing IDM system
IDM Switch (On/Off)
IDHub Single pane of glass provides an easy On-Off switch for organisations using IDHub.
What it means?
- After migration is completed, you can switch off the older IDM system for end-users and administrators alike as it served its purpose
- After upgradation is done, older IDM version may be of no use
Thus, IDHub provides a hassle free platform for your use of Identity management systems
"With IDHub we can extend the investments made on our legacy systems and roll out a modern IDM system."
– Arun Binaykia